My blog buddy, Brenda, of It's All Right, posted an interview. These questions are from Brenda. If you'd like me to give you an interview, just leave "Interview Me" in your comments, and I'll shoot over some questions so I can get to know you better, too.
1. If money or time weren't an issue, what would you consider an ideal vacation? I would go The Netherlands. My father was Dutch heritage and I've always dreamed of going there. Since time and money are no issue, I would go all over Europe and end up in Norway & Switzerland. I had a pin-pal from Norway , from the 3rd grade clear until I was married, and I've always wanted to go to Norway
2. Who would you say has had the greatest influence on your life and why? Absolutely my father. I adored him and never wanted to disappoint him. He taught me integrity, honesty, to know who I was and that I could do anything I set my mind to.
3. If you had to be transported back in time which would you choose and why? Victorian Era, Pioneer days, or Bible times? This one was a hard one for me because I have always been so grateful to be born in the time period I have been because I believe we are the generation that will see the Lord return. I guess if I have to pick another it would be Bible times.
4. Who is your favorite woman in the Bible and why? Another very hard one because I'd never thought about that. I have often wondered how it must have been for Mary to know the child she was raising was the Son of God. I marvel at the verse "But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19
5. What is one of the funniest things that has ever happened to you? It's funny now, but wasn't so funny at the time......my forever friend, Joan, and I getting locked in the Santa Fe Art Museum in the 5th grade. I had call my father and tell me and he had to call the Art Director to come down and get us out.
Your turn. Can I "Interview You"?