Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MY 2ND BLOG-A-VERSARY!!!

When I timidly posted my first post on January 21, 2007, here, I had absolutely NO idea what a blessing blogging was going to be to not only my life, but my very heart & soul. I had no idea how many wonderful friends I would be making, and that I would actually be meeting some (so far 7!!!) of there new friends from far away in person.



I had no idea that God would lead me to begin a Prayer Blog, Hearts In "1" Accord, and what a blessing it would be, as of this writing, for 23 of us lift up our united hearts to our Lord & Savior on a daily basis.



Last year, on my 1st blog-a-versary, I began 2 yearly awards that I wanted to give each year. You can go here to see the two from last year. Leigh Ann for the Angel Award & Karen for the True to His Word Award.
*************


This year my two awards go to:


PENLESS WRITER'S 2ND ANNUAL
ANGEL AWARD
January 21, 2009
Ginger of Just A Thought


All of you who follow Ginger's blog know that this Angel Award certainly describes her. She is a lovely wife and mother, but most of all she is a loving and faithful child of the Living God. Ginger is a real blessing to my life, a member of the Hearts Prayer Blog, and someone I got to meet in real life.......at midnight at a McD's!!!!! You are a living Angel in my life, Ginger.



PENLESS WRITERS ' 2ND ANNUAL
TRUTH TO HIS WORD AWARD
JANUARY 21, 2009
BOB OF AN EYE FOR REDEMPTION


Bob is one who writes wonderful posts about Our Lord & Savior and his posts really make you think!!!! I appreciate someone who stretches me and makes me evaluate my beliefs. Bob has the ability to do that. If you are not familiar with his blog I invite you to pay him a visit.

Thanks for letting me put my little 2 cents into this wonderful world of blogging!!!
Thank you to my faithful readers.
Thank you to my family & friends who humor me as I take all the pictures
and then allow me to blog about them.
Thank you to my wonderful Lord & Savior who gives me life
and life abundant!!!!!!

post signature

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...and who is this Penless Writer?" That was the buzz when you first popped on the blogging scene. Thankfully those of us who were curious about you found you to be a dear and priceless friend.

We no longer ask "who?", but instead smile and say, "Oh yeah, I know her and she's the best!"

Love you Susan!

Debra said...

Thanks for being the special person you are...Blessings on your blog-a-versary!

kc bob said...

Happy blog-a-versary and thank you so much for the award Susan! Like you I had no idea of what a blessing blogging would be. I am especially blessed by you and your wonderful blog.

Many blessings, Bob

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan. You started blogging almost exactly a year before I did. I have had the same experience. I had no idea what a wonderful world of blogging was out there. I was reluctant to start one blog and now I have three and a half (counting Spiritual Sundays that I share with Ginger).
Happy Anniversary.
Charlotte

Jill said...

Happy 2 years and congrats to the well-deserving award recipients!

Mari said...

Happy blogging anniversary Susan! I have known Ginger since we were 5 as we went to school together and can tell you that she's always been special!

Linds said...

I can't believe it is 2 years already, Susan. I think I have been around since the beginning too! Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Happy Blogiversary, Susan. Yes, you have so blessed all of us. I'm so glad I've got to meet you in person. Someday we'll make a trip out that way.
Love ya,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Susan!! Your blog has always been a blessing to me!!

Joy said...

Susan, You have blessed so many people thru your blog. Happy blog-a-versary!
I'm so happy that I started following your blog recently. You are a Godly woman and your love for the Lord shines thru to everyone who reads.

Joy

Nadine said...

I'm glad you came on to the blog scene 2 years ago and hope you stay for many more.

Congratulations to the winners to your annual awards.

Kathy said...

Happy Blogiversary! : ) What a wonderful word-blogiversary. Susan, we all wish you many many more! We're having fun getting to know you and are blessed by you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!!

Carole Burant said...

Happy 2nd Blogiversary, dear Susan:-) How blessed I feel that we've become friends through our blogging! Thank you for all your comments and even though I don't have time to visit every day, know that I think of you often. xoxo

... said...

happy blog-a-versary, susan. time sure flies when you're blogging =)

giving out those two awards are a wonderful way to celebrate the day. we should all be giving you an award for blessing our lives as you have for the past two years.

congratulations!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Happy Blogaversary! I've enjoyed your blog and it is always a blessing to me.

I've been MIA for a while, hope to catch up soon!

Katherine

Crystal said...

Happy Celebrating to You!!! I hope that someday I will be one of the bloggers who has been privileged to meet you IRL. You are such a faithful servant and witness to our Lord. Thank you for blessing my days with your wisdom and encouragement.

And the most important thing about scrapbooking is that the stories and the pictures are preserved, no matter what the format. I'd love to see some things about those 4 years in the RV! Thank you for making time to visit me regularly. Have a happy day!!

Kanani said...

This is a lovely blog. The photos are very calming. Congratulations on your second your of blogging and may there be many more!

Barbara said...

Howdy and congratulations on yur 2 years Susan.

Beautiful sunset.

Momma Roar said...

Very sweet!!!

Happy blogoversary!

Jenileigh said...

Congratulations to everyone! You are an inspiration Susan. I love you and I considered it an honor to have come across you in this blogosphere. Big hugs and Happy Anniversary!

Maxine said...

So thankful that you started blogging my friend! You have been a blessing to me and to so many others.

Tammy said...

You are such a blessing to all of us...Happy Blogaversary!!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Two years....wow!

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Hello there! I just popped over from someone else's blog....can't remember which one.....where you had left a comment. Congratulations on your 2nd Blog-a-versary! I have not been blogging a year yet but have truly been blessed by the other Christians I have come to know already.

Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I am so pleased to see you here among us still! You have encouraged my heart on more than one occasion. May God bless you and bring others to your blog who would be encouraged by your wisdom, your thoughtful sharing, and your understanding of God's Word.

xx

The Olson's: said...

Congratulations on 2 years of blogging! I always enjoy reading your thoughts.
~ Leanne