Friday, February 1, 2008

Women's Speak Conference



Thanks to Susie, A Pink Carnation In Bloom, for posting about the Women's Speak Conference. I have to admit I was not familiar with this group but am so happy to now learn about them.




I would love to be selected for the scholarship!!!! Who wouldn't? A little about me...I just turned 70 years old on Christmas Day. My husband and I will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary on October 4th this year. I just celebrated my first Blogoversary yesterday. Writing a blog, meeting all the wonderful people and getting a wonderful view of the world-wide True Body of Christ has been a very rewarding experience for me. I have never been to a woman's conference and it would be such a blessing. I hope you will give me consideration.



For the rest of you to do likewise.....go here and read all about this wonderful conference.. Get the link for your post here, and your post must be up today, February 1st, so hurry.



God bless.

post signature

4 comments:

... said...

i'm starting to read a lot about this conference. good luck.

Robin said...

I hope you win the scholarship. I would love to go but it is at the same time my grandbaby is arriving. So, priorities you know!

Myrna said...

I hope you win the scholarship. I was just reading over at Bomama's that she and Bigmama, and Shannon at Rocks... will be participating in that conference. sounds like a fun time. Hope you get to go!

Sandy said...

Congratulations on so many mile stones! We share an Anniversary date, I will be married 28 years on Oct. 4th, best wishes on attending the conference.
Blessings,
Sandy