Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHAT IS FOLLOWING?


All of you know how totally unsavy I am with most of bloggers features. Leigh Ann has spent much of her time helping me from time to time to figure something out that I want to do. Thanks yet again, Leigh Ann!!!

When the new Following features came out Diana posted about it and I jumped right on board. "I" was even able to do it without any outside help. A real boost for my ego!!!!

I am plugging this feature because it has so simplified my blog reading and blog life. I think it's the neatest thing since sliced bread :o)

Here is the official link: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=104226/

I would encourage all of you who want to make reading blogs and being able to comment on the spot so much easier. It is saving me so much time. You just list the blogs you want to read "Followers". You can even follow anonymously if you desire. Each time that person on your followers list posts, it automatically pops up on your home page. Now how much easier could it be than that?

Just my 2 cents worth!!

post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been using bloglines for ever. I lost my password and they would not restore it for me. I was so lost and bloglines took me forever to figure out and set up. Dear Shortstop, friend of Leigh Ann and myself, came to my rescue and hooked me up with googlereader. I love it. I needed a personal phone call to help me over a hump, but I'm wondering why I didn't go this way all along. I love the "follow" feature as well. It's so nice to have my friends blogs right there on my page with just a simple click of a button.

So glad you have found an easy way to enjoy blogging even more!

MightyMom said...

I'm following you and you're following me...so I just have one question.................



who's leading?

Nadine said...

It is a great feature. Isn't it fun to learn all these new blog gadgets.

Unknown said...

I know! I just love this feature. I only became aware of it a couple of weeks ago!

retha said...

I have seen this curiosity, seeing I am a technological ignorant I kept ignoring it.
It seems they blog guru's changed something,they told me the information can not be found-when I clicked on that link. I tried the other but there I will have to read back till I get to it.
Maybe over the weekend I will either read or also try and see where this new technology will take me.

Jill said...

I have always been an avid "follower" of you... but I did just click to follow you, too. I just added that feature on my blog as well.

Barbara said...

I do know of this feature and plan to look more into it when I have some time to spend on it.

concerned parent said...

Yes this is very cool!!
Congrads on using it right I am still not sure about some of the features.

Dawn said...

I have joined up as a follower with a lot of folks, but didn't really know what it all meant. So - I hope people can get to me, in spite of the ridiculous need to be private.

Unknown said...

I stumbled on it by accident, but find it really easy to check out my favorite blogs.. Its a great thing to know about.

Momma Roar said...

You well know that I do not mind your questions!! :-D

I have seen this feature around and it is nice...not sure why I haven't started using it yet - I guess 'cause I just like my bloglines - I'm bad with change!

Maxine said...

That's funny! I was just telling my daughter that I noticed this on a blogger friend's blog and that I want to get it too. Now I see that you have it! I hope to do this in the next day or so!