I don't know how many of you have been listening to Glenn Beck but he is not only doing a good job of reminding us that WE ARE NOT ALONE but exposing a LOT of things that badly need to be exposed, and no one else seems to be doing so. I think that many of us still believe in good principles and the values our great country was founded on and stood for.
Please read these 9 Principles and 12 Values and if you are in agreement begin to watch his program and take a stand to return our country to the greatness it once had. The program airs on Fox News at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government..
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE - If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then YOU ARE NOT ALONE.