Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PAY IT BACK



"You don't pay love back; you pay it forward."

The expression "pay it forward" is used to describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead.

I am taking part in a Pay it Forwards with Pea at Pea's Corner

So, I need a total of 3 people to say they will join as well. I have never participated before but am excited to be doing so this year. I look forward to the wonderful feeling it will give to Pay It Forward!!

Here's how it works


If you want to join in the fun, just leave a comment saying you'd like to be included. The first three people to do so will receive a gift from me sometime during the next year. In turn, they will post a Pay It Forward post on their blog and send a gift to three people who agree to participate. You never know when the gift will arrive in the mail. It could be next week or next June. It truly is a lot of fun trying to find out what people like so you can send an appropriate Pay It Forward gift. It can be bought or handmade and doesn't need to be expensive at all.

Please join me!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Hey susan, I want to play!! Ye-haa! sounds like fun!

Momma Roar said...

That is a fun idea! I'll play along. I know you use comment mod - so if others are ahead, I undestand.

Kathy said...

I would love to do that! Sounds like lots of fun. If not this time-maybe next!