Sunday, February 14, 2010

MR. & MRS. MARC S. JOYCE


We are so very proud to welcome Deann as our new daughter-in-love
and wife of our younger son, Marc.

They were married February 12, 2010 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

They have known each other and been dating for 16 months. You have see Deann, and her sons, in a lot of our family celebrations over the past year.

We not only add Deann to our family but her 3 wonderful sons:

Mason - 13, Aaron - 11, & Cody -9.

With Aric - 11 & Oksana - 15.

That gives them one 9 year old, two 11 year olds, & one 13 year old sons

& 1 -15 year old daughter.

Pray for all 7 of them as they make the adjustment of bending these two families into one. It won't be easy, and both Marc & Deann are fully aware of the challenges ahead of them and have given much thought and consideration to this union.

Marc and his two are moving into Deann's home in Owasso. Marc's home will then be put up for sale. When it sells they will put Deann'a home up for sale and purchase a bigger new home in Owasso.

Marc deserves a wife like Deann and Deann deserves a husband like Marc.

This is truly a win-win and we could not be happier or more delighted.

post signature

26 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations to the whole family!

Bobbi said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

My congratulations, blessings and prayers go with them all!

Jill said...

So happy for them!

Maxine said...

That sounds so nice. Congrats to all of them. I like what you said about what they each deserved. I like the way you put that.

Sandra said...

A mother feels so glad when her child finds that special companion to complete his or her life. Congratulations to all of you!!!

weavermom said...

Congratulations!

Joy said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy they found each other. That is a bunch of boys. How fun.
♥ Joy

Oklahoma Granny said...

Congratulations to everyone.

Mountain Mama said...

Congratulations to all of you. I pray our Lord will bless this union with many-many happy years.

Fitter After 50 said...

Congratulations to the Newlyweds and the Newlyblends. :)

MightyMom said...

congrats to all....


I hope Aric adjusts well....

Fitter After 50 said...

RYC: Thank you and you're right! I no sooner started writing my blog today when I was bombarded by all kinds of things I could have written. My main emphasis that I was trying to make was even though it's hard, we need to pray. :) I hope that came through alright. If not, I would appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL... Blessings on the 7 for a NEW START, As you know I have one of those blended family both Barbara and I with a 2 & 2 and 2 sons with blended families too... GOD has richly blessed us with 11 Grand children and 1 Great grandchild. Some biological, some not but ALL ARE OUR GRANDCHILDREN. We know that you will enjoy them all and we also know that with God's guidance "Peace and Harmony" can and will come to the household...
May the Peace and Guidance of our Lord be upon you and Mickey and you guide them.(Yes and you know about those blended families too!!!!)

Love Don

retha said...

Congratulations!
Is this O.. place close to where you stay?

Sharon said...

Congrats to the newly weds.
Prayers for the new family.
We got an extended family in 08 and they put together 1-16yr,2-14yr and a now 12 &11. They believe that GOD truly wanted this family to be one.
Thanks for sharing.
My oldest grd lives in Tulsa. It is a small world after all.

Dawn said...

I am so happy for them - and for you. They definitely will have a challenge ahead with blending the family, but I know they can do it!

Kathy said...

Susan, this is so wonderful. I have been blessed to be a part of a blended family as well with both of my parents. God loves those children, and He will watch carefully over this whole process-we can surely trust Him with the years ahead. Blessings, and congratulations!

Nadine said...

Congratulations. I love when love stories end in such joy for everyone.

Brenda said...

Many, many blessings we pray for this new family!

Kahri said...

Congratulations to you all. What a wonderful blessing, Susan!!

Debra said...

Congratulations to all of you! Looks like they will have a wonderful family!

Just Mom said...

Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple and their family.

Momma Roar said...

Congratulations to everyone!

I was thinking about them last week!! So happy for you all!

Pear tree cottage! said...

Susan I would love to add my sincere blessings to the marriage of these lovely blessed family of yours............and to their mother as well! (smiles) Lee-ann

Ms.Daisy said...

I am so very happy for your new family! Congratulations to all!




Jean