2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink? Very light packer, on a recent 3 day trip to Branson, MO my husband and I shared a medium size suitcase.
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you? To let them know how very important they are to you.
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market? If you have prepared yourself well with high grades and and good references; remember that the employer interviewing you is just as concerned about making a good impression on you, so you'll want to join their organization, as you are on making a good impression on them. A person at an employment agency way back in 1956 gave me this advise. I always had that thought throughout the years, when I moved to a new location or decided to go back to work after staying home with a child, and was very successful at getting hired.
5. What's your favorite lemon something? Lemon meringue pie hands down!
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear? Use to wear 3" heels all the time, but now that I'm in my 60's its definitely always flats.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least? I am NOT a beach lover at all!! Give me the mountains or a beautiful lake in Canada or Alaska any day. Can't think of anything I dislike least about a beach holiday because I just do not take them.
8. Insert your own random thought here. What activity takes up the majority of your time, both mentally and physically, and why?