Saturday, August 27, 2016

UPDATE ON MY 2016 WORD 

As the 8th month of  2016 is nearing the 2/3 mark, 
I thought it fitting to update my word for the year -
Growth

I am thankful God had shown me, the previous 7 years, how the word He gives me truly unfolds and comes to pass.
  
This has been an exciting year for me and I have experienced Growth
 in both good and bad ways.

The bad was a double mastectomy on February 9th, 
due to an unwelcome "growth".
The good has been spiritual growth in the area of 
Intercessory Prayer

 With great anticipation, I look to the remaining 
4 months and 4 days


as God's plans for my life unfold.


post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Susan - you are such a blessing to me! I always appreciate your testimony of how God is at work in your life.

retha said...

Looking forward to see how your word 'unfold'.

Sylvia said...

Bit behind with my blog reading Susan, but you've certainly seen growth this year, and last, as you have trusted and seen the Lord at work in you spiritually, physically and emotionally. Abundant blessings.