Friday, June 24, 2011

TEN WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE MAN IN MY LIFE

Saw this on another post and thought it would be fun.

1.  Dependable

2.  Friendly

3.  Industrious

4.  Loving

5.  Family

6.  Christian

7. Patient

8.  Kind

9.  Gentle

10.  Thoughtful

This was harder than it looks becauseof having to  keep it to one word.  I wanted to elaborate on each word because:   1) there is such depth to my man & 2) I am a very "wordly" person!!

Give it a try and leave me a comment to let me know you are!!

Have a wonderful blessed day.  We're going to.  Grandson Aric is spending 4 days with us!!
post signature

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great words to describe your man, S! It was nice to see your post playing along :) Enjoy that grandson of yours!

Humble wife said...

This is sweet, and I laughed out loud when you said you had a hard time because you wanted to elaborate!! I so understand!