Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PERSEVERE

I HAVE - I AM ------------------------------------------------WOW!!!

This morning I decided to go back and see what word God had given me for 2011.  Quit honestly, with all that this year has held for us so far, I had let the fact that God had given me a word as He has done for the past few years, completely slip from my mind.

Thank you Lord for prompting me to go back and re-connect with that word....persevere....you can read all about it here

Our God is so awesome and wonderful.  While I was still believing 100% for Suzette's healing, and while I was thinking we would be persevering in that, HE knew and was letting me know, ahead of time, that even though we were going to be facing the very worst thing we would be called to face we would persevere.

YES...........I HAVE.................I AM......................YES, I WILL!!!!

Thank you Father that you know my coming ins and my going outs, my past, my present........and my future.  And, that with you I will always...................................PERSEVERE.

post signature

7 comments:

athena said...

Very good Susan.. Gosd is good... He knows before we do. Love you lady

Sharon said...

Good for you Susan.I know that this year has brought us all some good and bad times. I also have questioned God's plan, but then I pray that he will be with me and get me through and the strength to do so.
I can read your post and know that your faith is strong and you sure will persevere!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs sweet lady.

Maxine said...

Aww, Susan, honey. Keep pressing on with Jesus. Just stopping by to say hello.

I think of you often.

Mari said...

God certainly gave you the right word for the year! Keep it up!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

God, as always, knew just what you needed and He does with all His children. Thank you Lord!!!

Momma Roar said...

What a testimony!

retha said...

Huggs!