Once again participating in Spiritual Sunday. Go here to read other entries.
2. SPEAK without accusing. James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.
3. GIVE without sparing. Proverbs 21:26 He coveteth greedily all the day long: but the righteous giveth and spareth not.
4. PRAY without ceasing. Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you.
5. ANSWER without arguing. Proverbs 17:1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.
6. SHARE without pretending. Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth, in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ.
7. ENJOY without complaint. Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings.
8. TRUST without wavering. I Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
9. FORGIVE without punishing. Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: ever as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
10. PROMISE without forgetting. Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick; but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.