Go over and check out the other hodgepodge posts.
1. What is something you are loving right now? The blessed life I am living and the wonderful friends I am surrounded with both in real life and in the blog world.
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit? This is hard because I'd go to any of these 4 in a minute, given the opportunity. But, if I must choose only 1 I'd go to Venice.
3. Are you a romantic? Not at all. I am too much of a realist but I mostly live and dwell within the Spiritual realm.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen? I am not a movie or video fan so I cannot answer this one.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question. Had to go take this test :o) because I didn't know who these friends were!!! According to the test I am Kanga.'You are warm and loving and great with children. People know not to misbehave around you or they'll end up in time out.'
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten? Back in the 1980's the man I was working for brought me a box of chocolates from a business trip to Germany. That was the absolutely best I've ever eaten.
7. Share a favorite quote about love. "God is love. When we take up permanent residence in a life of love, we live in God and God lives in us." I John 4:17 The Message
8. Insert your own random thought here How do we truly manifest love on a daily basis? Not only to our family and friends but to the world and place where we find ourselves. This is a hard question and one I find myself struggling with a lot these days.