Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Go here to participate and to read other's answers.
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals? I did my own but now I have my son do ours.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain? It would definitely be pain. First, from holding my marriage together 28 years ago, and Second, from going through the battle with losing our beloved daughter, Suzette, to cancer. That battle began on September 22, 2010 and ended on May 19, 2011.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here. You would not find this color in my decorating scheme in my home or my closet. Yes, I could see buying a new item to wear in this color.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly? Yes, I collect angels and have them both inside and outside my home. Yes, they get admired, especially my "beautiful angel" that sits on the TV console, and yes the ones inside get dusted a couple of times a week. I use to collect mugs, when we were active in hot air ballooning and also when we travel in our RV, but have given most of them away.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare? Sorry to say, most of the dishes I like to prepare are more along the comfort food line!!! One healthy one would be salmon patties,
6. When was the last time you had car trouble? That would be 2007 when we were in Kansas City on vacation with our grandchildren. We came home with a brand new car!!! You can read about it here.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend? Less in the area of "have to do's" around the house but More in the area of reaching out in my Christian walk. I think it is a good trend or I wouldn't be doing it.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am so thankful that The Lord never gives up on us and is constantly working in our lives to do, and accomplish, His good pleasure. Have a beautiful Wednesday!!!