Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The HARBINGER - A MUST Read


I LOVE BOOKS!!!!  Beginning with February 7, 2008 I have written a total of 27 posts about books here on Penless Writer.  To the left sidebar you can see the lists of the 15 books I read in 2010, the 16 books I read in 2011, and the 4 books, prior to The Harbinger, I have read this year.

I have found almost all of these books worthy of reading and a blessing to some degree in my life.  I have recommended many of them to you  ......BUT this is the first time I have every said:

YOU HAVE TO READ THE HARBINGER  by Jonathan Cahn 

IF

YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN

YOU BELIEVE THE TIME OF CHRISTS RETURN IS NEAR

YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE TO BE REAL & THE LIVING WORD OF GOD

and IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE PROPHETIC 

I cannot urge you enough to RUN, don't walk, to buy this book and read it NOW.  Trust me, you will not be able to put it down.

Then PLEASE comment back to me and let me know your thoughts on this book.  If you read and enjoyed Joel Rosenberg's books,  The Harginger is the same type fiction, true to life, and prophetic writing.

Begining in August of last year, 2011, with the book Not A Fan by Kyle Idleman, The Lord has placed a succession of powerful books that have stirred me in the depths of my Spirit and to the very core of my being.
   
The WORD The Lord gave me for the year 2012 was
FERVENT
and now I understand fully why He chose that word for me.

I am FERVENT after reading The 10 Second Rule & now The Harginger.

THE HARBINGER  is a MUST READ!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds like I better find this book!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I will be sure to look for this book when next I'm at the Christian book store! Sounds intriguing! And yes, I believe the time of Christ's return is near!

Humble wife said...

Susan-thanks for sharing this. I am off to the library today, and maybe I can find this!! I am never sure-so praying to find it, as this is an exciting review!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Susan, My hubby has read the book. I've yet to pick it up, but I will. He is as fervent as you are about people reading this. I will come back after I read it and let you know my thoughts. God bless. Bev Eckert