Decided to participate in Wednesday hodgepodge. Go here and join in to participate or to read other hodgepodge posts.
1. How did you ring in the new year? Very quietly sitting on the couch with my husband of 54 years and watching the repeat of the Times Square ball drop.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013? Growing more in the Lord especially in the area of our Hebraic roots and how everything in the New Testament is based on the Old Testament.
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." What say you? I do not think we remain static and unchanged. We are either growing or regressing. I choose to grow.
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013? Emerald green is one of my favorite colors to wear but I do not have that shade in my home. I will be adding another few items of this shade to my wardrobe.
5. Speaking of emerald...what's your favorite gemstone? My birthstone is Zircon but of course I love diamonds and I have emeralds. I also like rubies, although I do not have any.
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012. The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson.
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year? It's going to be a wonderful year, not only for me and my family, but for every Child of God.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am going to fast every Tuesday of 2013. Yesterday was the 1st and my first Tuesday. 1 down - 51 to go.