Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013 - #1 Cards

We are a family who puts great importance on WORDS spoken, both verbally and written.  These two cards from our wonderful son, Marc, mean the world to Mickey & I. 

For all the things you said and did,
that made me such a lucky kid, 
the working hard, the taking care,
for being strong and being there...

For all your love, the gifts you give,
the man you are, the life you live,
For all these things and so much more,
you're the dad I'm thankful for.
                Love, Marc

You've made my heart warmer
and my life richer
in too many ways to count.
I know that so much
of the happiness I've experienced
can be traced back to your love.

So thank you, Mom...
for all your caring
and for the life I have
because of you.

Happy Birthday
Love Marc, Oksana & Aric

We thank God for our wonderful son, Marc and the great man, father, brother & son he is to this family.

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Warms even my heart. You two are truly blessed!

Mari said...

Those cards are perfect. I think he probably spent a lot of time looking at cards before choosing those two. Plus, I think it's wonderful that he bought you each one. I wouldn't have thought of that and would have looked for a card for 2, but this way the words fit better!

retha said...

I have a limp in my throat and tears in the eye!