Sunday, August 26, 2007

MIDDLE NAME TAG GAME

I've been tagged for the Middle Name Game by Hazelruthes's.



Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.My middle name is...........

I was not given a middle name at birth. Since marriage I have always used my maiden name as my legal middle name.

I am departing from the original instructions (given above). Rather than using a fact relevant to my life, since it is Sunday and I love Jesus with all my heart, I have chosen to make comments relevent to my walk with, and beliefs in, my Lord.

E - very good gift comes from God.

R - emeber to pray every day.

R - ejoice in the Lord always.

E - verlasting life is for all who believe Jesus is the Son of God.

T - rain up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

T - ake not the name of the Lord thy God iin vain.

I am not going to tag 6 people. If you would like to play, please do so . Be sure and leave me a comment telling me when you post it so I can come read yours. I will say this was a fun, easy one for me to do!! Thank you Cathy (Hazelruthes's) for tagging me.


post signature

14 comments:

inspired said...

that's good ;o]

jazzycat said...

Good things to remember.
Wayne

charish said...

I am game I will post
SARah

Lori said...

Very nice Susan.
Thanks for shairng yor middle name meme.

Mountain Mama said...

Very good. I like how you brought our Lord into this game. We need to be bringing Him into everything we do.

Anita said...

Hi Susan!

I am sorry having to disappoint you but my two roses Biedermeier and Pastalla are both not really fragrant! Well, according to what I've learnt from my new rose book, many "new" roses that have this nostalgic old touch lost their fragrance!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Yours, Anita

jennifer said...

Good answers!! I may try this on McBenning, but I have a new post up right now...so maybe on Tuesday.

Of course it will not be too much of a challenge as I only have a 3 letter middle name!
Thanks Susan!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

oh - I had just done this meme. This was a great twist for a Sunday post! Love it.

Ruth said...

Love it!!

Momma Roar said...

I like the spin you did on this meme! My middle name also only has 3 letters - it would make for a short post, I guess!!!

Tammy said...

Love how you did this, Susan!

(I just replied to your post below, too...)

Anonymous said...

You came up with good ones for each letter... I can tell you really live all of those!!

MightyMom said...

I did it! I did it!

Susie said...

You are so good at these meme's. I'm impressed.