Monday, August 29, 2011

"T" is for.........TENANCIOUS

The month is winding to a close and so is my ALPHABET in AUGUST posts over at Cliot's Run.

TENACIOUS - I love this word and it is definitely one of my strong points.  If once I start something I am TENACIOUS about finishing it whether that is reading a book, working on a prayer shawl, fighting for my marriage, my children or grandchildren, weeding a flower bed, etc.  The area I have not been TENACIOUS in is losing weight :o)  I don't know why this has been such an area of defeat for me but sadly to say, it has been.  But, I have not totally given up yet either!!

TESTIMONY - Every Christian has a TESTIMONY and as Christians we should be eager to share our TESTIMONY because it really isn't about us, but about how Jesus sought us and what He has done for us and with us.  My TESTIMONY is on my side bar, and if you have not read it I invite you to do so.

I would love for you to share your TESTIMONY with me!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I have just spent the last hour reading your alphabet words, getting caught up. I haven't gone to the host of the alphabet meme to read hers or anybody else who joins in, but I think you should win an award for the words you have chosen and the way you express yourself with those words! I thoroughly enjoyed all that you wrote about! You are such a good "penless" writer!!

Katherine