Monday, April 9, 2012

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 2012


The Family
(left to right) Grandson Aric - Son-in-love Dave - Granddaughter Jessica - Daughter Jacque
Benny - Son Marc - Husband, Father, Grandpa Mickey 

 III Generations - Jessica - Jacque - Mickey

 Youngest - 13 year old Grandson Aric 
The family again with me in the mix.

A GRAND day - Marc & Aric surprised me by showing up at our church!!!  But it was also a red letter day in more ways than that!!!

As always, I fixed a meal for us:  this time it was Pot Roast with onions & carrots, mashed potato, gravy, 2 kinds of rolls, and a huge tossed salad with lots of different veggies in it.  Jacque brought  cherry & apple pies for dessert.  Tea, soft drinks, water & coffee. 

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! 
We are very blessed with the closeness of our family. 
It was a beautiful, clear day. 

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

What a wonderful day for you - those pictures make me happy!
You and your whole family are blessed.

Humble wife said...

Oh Susan,

I love all the photos and the wonderful surprise you had at church!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Jennifer

ps. I am wondering if I could message you my testimony for fb?

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

What a blessed day!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

You have a beautiful family! How sweet to get a surprise at church!

retha said...

See how tall Aric has gone!

Sharon said...

You and your family are so blessed.
I also enjoyed the article I read.
Have a wonderful day