I had no idea, when I began this a 2 z challenge, that my F - G - and now H would be about books!!! Then it shouldn't be a surprise either since I am an avid reader and my recent teaching, in both Church small group and my Tuesday Night WOW Woman Bible Study, have been book studies.
- "Blessing and its counterpart, cursing, will set a path for us without our being fully aware of it. "
- "A person who is full of faith will have the ability to bless continually. Why? Becoming a blesser is an issue of faith, because when we bless we are doing it through faith."
- "Accusations are a curse."
- "We are either blessing or cursing. There is no neutral Ground. God is the Blesser and the devil is the curser, or the 'accuser of the brethren.'"
- "Though we may pride ourselves for having an opinion about everything, this habit brings us in agreement with the accuser. Being opinionated is a difficult habit to quit."
- "Constantly feeling rejected or being easily offended can also be a sign of habitual cursing flowing through us."