Saturday, March 10, 2007

Three Word Meme

I found this over at Momma Roar blog. I thought it looked like fun so I decided to give it whirl. The rules are simple.Answer each question in three words.No more, no less.

01. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? My wonderful husband
03. Hair? Salt & Pepper
04. Your mother? Residing in heaven
05. Your father? There with her
06. Your favorite item(s)? Bible, computer, angels
07. Your dream last night? Can't remember it
08. Your favorite drink? Water, coffee, 7-up
09. Your dream guy/girl? I have him
10. The room you are in? My home office
11. Your fear? My husbands driving
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Closer to God
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Hubby doing pictures
14. What are you not? Young or thin
15. Are you in love? For 48+ years
16. One of your wish list items? Totally debt free
17. What time is it? Eight ten pm
18. The last thing you did? Church missions banquet
19. What are you wearing? Slacks, sweater set
20. Your favorite book? Murray on Prayer
21. The last thing you ate? Cherry crumble cake
22. Your life? Blessed beyond words
23. Your mood? Content, optimistic, joyful
24. Your friends? Special, faithful, loving
25. What are you thinking about right now? Limiting to 3
26. Your car? Red Cadillac Eldorado
27. What are you doing at this moment? Thinking really hard
28. Your summer? Travel with friends
29. Your relationship status? Married, mother, grandmother
30. What is on your TV screen? Nothing right now
31. When is the last time you laughed? Reading posts today
32. Last time you cried? Praying this morning
33. School? Very little college

I hope someone will give this a try, it was fun. Come back and let me know if you do it so I can come and read yours!

14 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

I put one on my blog. I hope you enjoy my answers.

Theresa's Notes said...

P.S I have the "Mr. Right" one on my blog also. Just thought I would let you know about it. :)

Sandy said...

I love reading blogs like this! It gives us more insight of the person on the other end!!

Lori said...

I'll post this one tomorrow. I finally posted my Mr. Right one!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I just love your answers on this meme! Nice to meet you by the way!

TO BECOME said...

I really enjoyed your answers. They really show more about a person. I did this on mine this morning and I found it to be so much fun. Connie from Texas

Merle said...

Hi Penless ~~ Loved your Meme answers
Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog. Glad you enjoyed the jokes.
It is nice to meet you and I hope you will visit again. I just put another post on. Take care, Cheers, Merle.

Tina said...

I think you are one person I would like to meet in person! I enjoyed that.

Carole Burant said...

I so enjoy these types of memes because you get to learn a bit more about the person:-) Loved your answers and I may just try this one soon!! xox

Kari said...

I have one on mine. You're welcome to read it.

Linds said...

I will try this soon too, but I think the 3 word answers might be somewhat challenging! Great to read yours.

Anonymous said...

That indeed is very cute meme :)...

Thank you for stopping by last night for my 'architecture' picture.

Blessings to your week and always...

Just Mom said...

Cherry crumble cake. Mmmmm. Homemade?

Candy said...

So fun and interesting to read! I enjoyed it :)