Friday, March 30, 2007

Paper Angel

I haven't even finished blogging about my angels and God blesses me with a new one!!

Monday night some dear friends, Jack & Mary, invited us over for a delicious dinner of Corn Beef & Cabbage. Mary is a gourmet cook and every meal she prepare is divine and always set on a beautiful table. She has many sets of beautiful dishes and the table setting always blends with what she has prepared. Such a joy and treat always. She even had a home made apple pie. Yummy :o)

Jack and Mary have given me quite a few of my angels and know how I love my angels. So after dinner Mary presents this darling card to me. It is hand made (she got and other delightful designs at a garage sale) out of paper, and then raised fabric, button, yarn etc. Isn't she precious? I love blue and have a lot of blue in my home so she fits right in. Of course, any angel always fits right in. If you go back and look at my post about my 3 fabric angels you can see she almost looks like them!!



In case you're new to my blog page and would like to read about some of my other angels you can do so by going to My Little Angel.

If you're not bored with my angels you can read more here and here. I still have a few others blogs to do about some more angels later.

Thanks for sharing one of my loves and treasurers. I'd love to know about some of your collections and loves.

P.S. I hope these links worked. Remember I'm still learning!!! If not kindly please let me know.
Thanks!

17 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Love that angle, very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet angels!

Your friend is so kind - and very talented - that is such a cute little card!

Happy Friday! :)

pearlie said...

Your links work fine!

You've got an adorable collection :) and a great collection of bibles.
I see 10 bibles? I think I have just as many :)

My collections?
Books: here are some links
My Library
My shelf at aNobii

Mugs: My collection though I have more

Rita Loca said...

Aww! How sweet! I love your angels. they are waht "inspired me to write about my friend and angel, Petra.

Just Mom said...

What wonderful friends you have. By the way, corned beef and cabbage sounds really good.

Oh! Go ahead and add me to your blogroll if you like

Lori said...

Once again I like your angel.

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you had a fun time with your friends.

Susan said...

Theresa - Thanks as you can tell, they all mean a lot to me.

Randi - Yes, the Lord has blessed us with wonderful, Christian friends who are like minded.

Pearlie - I went to your book link and left you a message. Oh my, I am VERY impressed.

Rita - What a nice compliment to think that my little angels inspired you to write that powerful post:o)

Aisha - Yes, We have wonderful friends. We use to go to church with this couple and have known them about 7 years now.

Lori - We always have a grand time with all our friends. By the way, I like your new picture.

Momma Roar said...

I love that angel!! I have always wanted to try to make some like that - I have so many scraps of fabric laying around, I'd love to try to make something for the wall like that - I'll have to post that in my idea notebook!
You're an angel and all your links work just great!! I scanned my first photo yesterday, just waiting for ya before I move on to the pile here :) he he (I know you said no, but I have to keep giving you a hard time, its all in love)

Linds said...

Do you know how long it took me to work out links???????? You amaze me! I love that little angel.

Trella said...

You a very sweet friend you have. I love all of your angels.
Blessings,
Trella

Anonymous said...

That little angel is so cute! What a sweet friend.
You are gettin' this blog thing down pat. Looks like you are having a better time than me lately. Ahhhh, my week has not been so good with the blog page. I thought I lost it twice. Oh well.

Carole Burant said...

Oh that angel card your friend made you is just so precious!! Your links all work fine:-) How I'd love for you to come visit my mom...she believes in angels also and has them all over her apartment! Have a wonderful weekend my friend, I'm off to the Sugar Bush:-) xox

Candy said...

HI Susan :)
I love your angel too. Anytime I see an angel now, I always think about you.
:)
Candy

~ Amy ~ said...

She looks homemade. Was she?

Apple Pie, yummO!!!

Leann said...

I have angels I collect to.Ill have to take some pictures of them and put them on my blog.
I collect mice to.not the real live ones .I will put them on some time to.I collect alot of things.
have a great weekend.God bless.

pearlie said...

Penless,
I have read all of mine and some I have read 3 or 4 times (the really good ones that have a lot to say Spiritually). I'm so glad to get to know you and am very impressed. You must be very smart.

Am not! :)
I am more impreseed with you who has read ALL your books and some 3-4 times. I have not even read half of what I got. I think I will just label them all reference! lol

I am glad to know you too :)

Susan said...

How sweet...and so special because it came from a friend. I love that story.

Have a SUPER day!!

:-) Susan