Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here I go!

I've been "leerking" for a few weeks on a blog that I was directed to. This is my very first blog. The reasons I have for joining the world of blogging are; to make contact with others with the same interests and passions that I have, and a chance to share my thoughts with others. Hopefully, to be able to share some knowledge I've been blessed to learn during my walk these many years.

As you can see from my profile my life is focused on my family and my church. I have a wonderful husband and family and a wonderful life. Has it been without challenges and problems? You've got to be kidding!!!!!! Have we weathered the storms and issues? You bet!!!!Yes, with God's help and staying true to His written word, even at times when every fiber in our being was screaming something else. I individually and we collectively have meet and dealt with a variety of challenges and issues.

I am very excited to join this new world of blogging.......good grief, I never even heard the word until about a year ago and never thought I would become a part of it until the past few weeks.
As I said, I am excited to see what new doors, thoughts, friendships, etc. the Lord opens up to me on this next step of my journey. The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way Psalms 37:23

I look so forward to getting acquainted with you.

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I hope you find it fun!