Thursday, February 21, 2008

SHE IS 13!!! Oh me or my

February 20th and Oksana celebrates her birthday with the family dinner at Macaroni Grill



(left to right) Brother Aric, Aunt Suzette, Uncle Dave, Uncle David, Oksana, Dad



Aunt Jacque and friend, Benny. The empty chair between Jacque and Aric was for 22 year old cousin, Jessica, who had to work

:o(



Uncle David, Oksana, Dad, Grandpa. Grandma took over tonight as photographer!!!



View of the interior of the restaurant




All of us had pasta except Mickey who ordered these pork chops with rice and brocolli.


One of the pasta dishes.


Oksana begins opening her gifts.


Red cell phone from her Dad. Check out the smile and joy.


Pink camera from her Dad. Marc is saying, "I'm sorry it's pink." and Oksana is saying, "No, no, it's ok. I love the pink."!!!



We have had a series of birthdays beginning with November 24th. Thanks for letting me share them with you. We now get a break until June. Whee!!!!

post signature

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget about me. My birthday is before June, hehe.

I love that your family enjoys being together. What a blessing to share special times.

weavermom said...

Happy Birthday Oksana!! Looks like you had big fun!!

The Olson's: said...

What a blessing that you have so much family close by! My husband and I don't have any family nearby. Our closest family is about 3hrs away (and you have to take a ferry to get there).

Happy Birthday, Oksana!
~ Leanne

j said...

What a super celebration! All girls love the cell phones! Jen

Dawn said...

Oksana was certainly well celebrated! A new camera a new phone - wonderful gifts!

Momma Roar said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Its so great to see so much of the family get together for her birthday!


I love, love, love Mac Grill!! Anyone get pasta milano? mmmm

Susan Nations said...

Yum. I love Macaroni Grill. I wish her a very happy birthday.

Susan

Saija said...

you guys certainly know how to have great get togethers!

the food looks yummy ...

and the birthday girl got great presents!

Rita Loca said...

What a great looking family.

... said...

what a nice family celebration. i'm sure oksana felt special.

Mountain Mama said...

Oksana is such a beautiful young lady. You must be so proud of her.
I'm glad she had such a nice birthday party. She does look very happy.

TJ said...

Wow June is when we start gearing up for birthdays! Looks like all had a wonderful time! It's wonderful to have so many family members celebrating together.

Ganeida said...

What an unusual & beautiful name! What does it mean?

Peculiar Blogs said...

We have that birthday coming up too!! I don't know what we are going to do for Britty's though. Looks like a wonderful time!

Charity Grace said...

Aw, what a sweet time!