Thursday, October 8, 2009

TUESDAY'S ARE SPECIAL


Tuesday evenings are a special time because it's when the Third Day Sister's Bible Study meets.



Top: Norma, Susan J, Debbie, Ann

Bottom: Wantha, Susan C. Gloria, Sandra

How many Sister's does it take to get the camera set-up on the tripod for a picture? In our case.....a lot.



Every Tuesday is special but October 6th was extra special because it was Gloria's birthday and we celebrated it with gifts and a Turtle Cheesecake.

Sandra has been teaching us about the Jewish feasts and since it was Sukkot, or Feast of Tabernacles, after our study she had a canopy on her patio for us to all go out under for Gloria's birthday snack. Even though it was a little nippy it was such a joy to sit out under the stars with this extra special group of woman who truly love the Lord. Seven of us have been involved from the beginning back in February, but Norma, Sandra's sister, joined our group after going to hear Perry Stone at the Arkansas revival at Harvest Assembly. She is a wonderful addition.


My desire for each or you is that the Lord blesses you with participation in a wonderful Bible Study.


Please go to Sandra's blog, here, and join in praying for our troops around the world who are making the sacrifice for our freedom .


post signature

8 comments:

Joy said...

I know you enjoy this group of godly women so much. I have a great group that I do Precepts with on Wed. mornings.
We are studying Romans.
How cool that Sandra set up a canopy for Sukkot.
You would enjoy the book The Ladies Auxilary. It is written by a Jewish woman in a Fiction form, but it is memories she had growing up in an Orthodox Jewish community in Memphis. I learned a lot about the Sukkot huts from that book too.

Joy

Sandra said...

Tuesday nights are so much fun. I actually wrote in my journal Wantha got us. Can't wait to start The Rapture Revelation next week.
Sandra

Mari said...

I know you enjoy this group. What a blessing to have friends to pray, study and laugh with!

Maxine said...

Looks like a great group. Bible study groups are so special. I'm not able to be in one now, but have enjoyed them in the past.

Brenda said...

How fun to have this special group of ladies to be with. I look forward to the day when I can have that again.

GoodPlans said...

I'm so glad you guys are getting to do this. God's Word is amazing and I love to study with like minded sisters! I wanted to also tell you that my daughter now has a blog and is doing a book giveaway. If you are interested, check it out here:
http://continuousdelights.blogspot.com/2009/10/annalisa-daughety-interview-double.html

Kathy said...

If only I lived closer!!! : )

Anonymous said...

I know you love your group and are so blessed by it! What a joy to have a group of women you can bond with and share the love of Jesus with.

My new group is going well. There are about 45 women and I know one, the one a came with. I hope that changes. So far the time is so packed full we don't have much fellowship time. The study is tremendous! I so needed this!