Saturday, January 23, 2010

3rd BLOG ANNIVERSARY (2 days late)

With all that's going on in our lives right now......ALL good stuff......I missed my own blog anniversary!!!!!

So, to all the wonderful friends I have been blessed to make, since this little blog adventure began for me on January 21, 2007, I say------

Thank you !!!!

A tradition that I started on my 1st blog anniversary was to give two awards each year.

The first

PENLESS WRITER'S 3RD ANNUAL
ANGEL AWARD
January 23, 2008
Kathy of A Field Lilly

Kathy is one of my newer blog friends and I actually "met" her because I became a follower of her wonderful husband's blog, A Bumbling Genius.

Kathy is a wonderful wife and mother to a young son & daughter that she home schools. Kathy is a worshipper, in every sense of the word, and is Worship Leader in their Church. I so appreciate your worshipping heart, Kathy, and I thank God He has made one of those wonderful, deep, Spirit connections between you & I. You so deserve this ANGEL AWARD because you are truly one of God's Angel's in my life.

I have not had the privilege of meeting Kathy in "real" life but it is one of the desires of Mickey & my hearts to sit and visit (and I know it would be for hours!!) with Kathy and Danny.

The Second


PENLESS WRITER'S 3RD ANNUAL
TRUTH TO HIS WORD AWARD
January 23, 2008
Sandra of Sister Faith

I am double blessed to know Sandra in real life and to recently help her set up her blog. Sandra is the Host and Leader of a Tuesday night Bible Study in her home that I am honored to attend.

Although Sandra & I attend the same church, we did not really get to know each other until about a year ago. It was one of those rare God connections of our Spirits.

Sandra deserves this TRUTH TO HIS WORD award because that exemplifies her teaching. She is one of the most studious teachers I've been blessed to sit under and she spends endless hours studying to share her love and knowledge with others. If you are following her blog you already know that.

I am so honored to have these two wonderful, Godly woman bless my life.

post signature

15 comments:

Kathy said...

Susan, I am so very blessed to receive the award, and I can't wait to post it to my sidebar! I'm putting the coffee on now, so it's not to late for a visit even this morning!

My heart is encouraged first thing this morning. Thank you!

Oh, and Happy Anniversary! God has so much more wisdom and joy for you to share, complete with your wonderful pictures. We love you!

Mari said...

Congratulations on 3 years! I think your awards are special and as I know both of the recipients I can say you picked the right people! You would qualify for both as well!

Anonymous said...

My life will never be the same. God lead you to me and I'm so thankful he did!!!

Stella said...

Happy Anniversay. Isn't wonderful to make such good bloggy friends. I know the two you have chosen for your award and so honored.

Jill said...

Happy 3rd Blogiversary. I am certain I have been reading your blog almost from the start....and you have blessed me beyond measure! Big hugs, Jill

Debra said...

Happy blogaversary Susan! And many more to come!

Fitter After 50 said...

Happy Blogiversary! It's sure fun to write, huh?

Brian Davis said...

I am surprised how many Christian blogs there are in States

Susan said...

Yes, Brian, it was a pleasant surprise how many wonderful Christians I have been blessed to meet in Blogland. God is using the Blog and FB as tools in spreading His word. Praise God!

Sandra said...

Thank you Susan for your friendship and for your encouragement. I'm blessed just to have you as a friend and the award is an extra bonus.

Happy 3RD Anniversary!!! You know how special those "3RD's" are and I look for a double blessing in all you do this year.

Maxine said...

Happy Third Anniversary, Susan. I remember when I first found your blog--I thought it had such a neat name! I have enjoyed getting to know you over the blogosphere.

Brenda said...

Two beautiful people deserving of your awards!
Happy 3rd blogging birthday!

pearlie said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary :) :)

Ms. Kathleen said...

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary. Have a great week!

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how quickly the time can go by - and how many memories you have saved by blogging them? I love going back in my archives and seeing where I've come from. May there be many more happy and inspiring posts in your future!