Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ABC'S then and now

Saw this on my friend Pearlie's site this morning and wanted to share it.




The amazing part was how many of the New Age Technology I knew!!!!! And, the one's I didn't Aric did.

Have a great day... we are, and we are so glad to have our grandson back with us this Wednesday after his trip to St. Louis & Indiana. In St. Louis he, Oksana, Marc & Deann all got to go up on the Arch, visited a museum and took a River Boat Dinner Cruise up the Mississippi. Oksana & Aric meet their mother the next day and she took then to Indiana to spend 2 weeks with her. They spent a lot of time at the swimming pool and came home brown as berries!!!! Marc drove back up to St. Louis this past Sunday to pick them up.

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

That is really cute! How things change!
Glad the kids are back home. :)

Kathy said...

I like the old one best! Technology is great, but doesn't look all that swell on the ABC chart. : )

Sharon said...

I think that I will stick with the old ones.
Glad to hear that the kids had fun but are now back home.
Have a happy and safe 4th.

Carole Burant said...

Isn't it amazing how much things have changed on the ABC chart! lol Even words that we used to say back then now mean something completely different. I hope you're having a great week so far:-) xoxo

Maxine said...

Oh, wow. I knew a lot of them too! Most of them, in fact. This is the way it is and the way it was then. So different. Glad everyone got home safely.

Brenda said...

They pegged that one!