Friday, January 13, 2012

Making a commercial? YES!!

On Thursday, October 13th Mickey & I had the fun experience of having a little spot in being involved in the making of a commercial for Markwayne Mullin, a young man from our church who is running for Congress in Oklahoma's 2nd District.

This happened to occur during a visit when my forever, lifelong friend of 68 years from New Mexico was visiting.  That made it even more special.  I blogged about it here. 

Here is the commercial.  You'll have to look really close because it's just a brief second and if you blink you'll miss us!!!!  We're sitting on a park bench and talking with Markwayne.


Markwayne Mullin commercial. 





Make-up being applied and the camera man. 
All this took place in Oolagah, OK a small town north of Tulsa.  The entire experience took about 3 hours for our BRIEF claim to fame. 

A very fun experience for Mickey & I, and our guests,  and a privilege to help out this fine young man. 

Don't forget to vote!!!


post signature

7 comments:

Mari said...

The commercial turned out really good. If I lived near you, I would vote for him!

Humble wife said...

Well woohoo, and you still have time for the people!

How wonderful!!

Jennifer

Sharon said...

I loved it.Glad that you both had the chance to do something like this.
I guess that makes you a TV celeb.LOL
Have a wonderful day

Sylvia said...

Well, fancy, I know someone who is really famous now - SUSAN...You good start selling your autograph.

Marti said...

I'd vote for him, and if I could have your autograph please. Now every day I get to rub elbows with a star.

Mountain Mama said...

I saw your commercial. What fun. Three hours seems like a long time but I suppose with the make up etc time goes by pretty fast. You both look really good.
Your necklace is beautiful!!!!
Congrat's!

kc bob said...

Enjoyed watching it Susan!Looks like it was a lot of fun!