Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Circle Maker

My 8th book for 2012 is:


Yet another powerful book was placed in my hands.  A dear friend at church said, "Susan you've GOT to read this book!" and she gave me a copy of it.  She had said, "It's the most powerful book on prayer I have ever read and every Christian needs to read it."  I agree, it is a very powerful book that everyone should read so I am recommending it.  

A few quotes from this book:  
"But that is the litmus test of trust.  Do you trust that God is for you even when He doesn't give you what you asked for?  Do you trust that He has reasons beyond your reason?  Do you trust that His plan is better than yours?" 
 "There is nothing God wants to do more than prove His power by keeping His promises.  But we doubt God because we doubt ourselves.  We don't ask God to extend His hand because we don't know His heart."
"Destiny is not a mystery.  For better or for worse, your destiny is the result of your daily decisions and defining decisions. ...If you make good decisions on a daily basis, it has a cumulative effect that pays dividends the rest of your life."

Get this book - you will not regret it!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Mari said...

I'm going to look for it! Thanks for the review.