Tuesday, September 11, 2012

12th Book for 2012 - The Tehran Initiative



Read this thrilling 459 page, 62 Chapter novel in 14 days!!!  

This is the 9th exciting novel by Joel Rosenberg we have read since we picked up his first book in 2008.  
It will not be our last.

  Joel's chapters are short and leave you hanging in suspense and you have to quickly read the next one. 

Joel's books are like reading the morning news headlines, or listening to CNN or FOX.
Except from page 445, Chapter 61:  "That said, his overall mission had been a total failure.  By God's grace-and there could be no other explanation for it-David had done nearly everything his superiors at Langley had asked of him.........But what had really come of any of it?  At the end of the day, the president hadn't been willing to use all means necessary to stop Iran from getting the Bomb.  It had all been too little, too late.  So what was he supposed to do next?" 
 Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it??!!!!!

We'll be purchasing his newest thriller - Damascus Countdown - in the next few days when we go into Tulsa to the Christian bookstore.

I highly recommend the entire series of these 9 Rosenberg books we have read to date.

post signature

3 comments:

Shari England said...

I have got to get more of his books. I have the first two or three, but this one sounds amazing. It is almost eery how spot on he has been with the events in the past. I love to listen to his interviews as well. It is indeed going to be an interesting time for all of us. Need to make sure our armor and sword are in good shape.

Photo Amateur said...

Hello Susan, so glad to see that you are still posting and holding on to your faith and sharing it willingly.
You know me as Reva, Gifting Each Day but I haven't been posting on my siter for quite awhile.
I decided to try 'gifting myself' in another way in my Photography blog for amateurs. In case you would like to check it out just follow the link. photography-amature-favorites.blogspot.com.
I hope to check in with old blogging friends more now that the weather is getting cooler and I'll be at home most of the time.
Take care and enjoy each day!!

~~Mikki Jo said...

I was thinking of you today. Hope you are doing well. God bless you!