Monday, January 23, 2012

Earth Bound or Spirit Lead



I saw this statement the other day and it made me think!!!

We will not be earth-bound in our praying, walking or talking.

BUT we are!!!!  We are so accustomed to think of everything in terms of how we relate here on earth.  How we relate to each other.  How we relate to events.  How we relate to problems.  How we relate to joys.  How we relate to what we hear, see, feel, smell and taste - those 5 fleshly senses.

But I want to be governed by The Spirit of God .  Don't you?

Father, we will not be status quo, but respond to the deep call you put within us.

Help me to hear with Spiritual ears.
Help me to see with Spiritual eyes.
Help me to feel as the Spirit feels.
Help me to smell the sweet aroma of your Spirit.
Help me to taste and know that You are good. 

You are looking for a great release of people to step into their place.

Lord, make Your voice loud and clear and help me to be lead by Your Spirit.

Spirit bound in my praying, walking and talking. 

THIS IS MY PRAYER.

post signature

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so true. I choose to be Spirit-led. It's so easy to get caught up in all the 'worldly' ways of doing things, even while striving to be led by the Holy Spirit. The more time I spend fellowshipping with the Holy Spirit the more I am be taught by Him. After all, that is His purpose, to lead us and guide us into all truth.

Brenda said...

*being* taught

retha said...

It's all about HIM, is what I have to keep coming back to. The more I see that I need to die the more I see how I to die.
As you say, I can't even try, if the LORD is not working in me then I stay looking at what is of no consequence.

Denny said...

A word in due season. :) Thank you!