Friday, January 20, 2012

Hodgepodge #4

Yes, this was suppose to be posted on Wednesday, but let's just say..........I'm running behind!!!

1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? No, I did not.  If you were a contestant what would your talent be? Playing the piano.

2. Do you have houseplants? Yes MANY.  Real or fake? Real and my husband basically takes care of them :o)

3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student? Oh, I was, an still am, definitely a speak up person!

4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?  I prefer buffet and my favorite are egg rolls & chow mein with nuts.

5. How would you define a miracle? Something that is definitely in God's control and that we cannot do ourselves.  What would it take for you to consider something a miracle? Not a lot because I believe we see miracles of God around us ALL the time.

6. What's your favorite Disney song? M-I-C-K-E-Y Mouse because of my husbands name.

7. I should have nothing yesterday. Because I do not run my life on SHOULD HAVES.

8. Insert your own random thought here.  We spent last evening celebrating our dear friends, Jack & Mary's, January 15th BD, with another couple of dear friends, Don & Barbara.  I am so very blessed with wonderful friends.  What is one of your biggest blessings?


Thank you Joyce for hosting Hodgepodge and the privilege of participating.  Go here to see other participants.
post signature

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Enjoyed your hodgepodge post.
Have a blessed weekend.