Thursday, January 6, 2011

THOUGHT PROVOKING QUESTIONS.....

I received this in an e-mail from a friend and thought it was so good I wanted to post it here as we begin this New Year of 2011.



WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE ONE YEAR FROM TODAY?

1. Am I happy with myself physically?

2. Am I happy with myself mentally?

3. Am I where I want to be spiritually?

4. What changes do I want to see financially?

5. How can I make better use of my time?

6. Am I giving my family the best of me or the rest of me?

7. If I met my spouse for the first time today would they find me easy to fall in love with?.

8. Am I a true friend?

9. Do I still have a passionate dream?

10. What do I want my eulogy to say?


As you can see, these are 20 very important questions that really make us thing and our answers to them can really make a difference in us this year.


post signature

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, that is a great question. Better than just making resolutions. More like a plan.

Maxine said...

Very thought provoking indeed. Especially the last one.

Mari said...

Those are all great questions, and good things to concentrate on in the coming year.

Susan said...

GREAT questions, Susan!! I especially like "Am I giving my family the best of me or the rest of me?" I needed that today.

Much Love,

Susan

Oklahoma Granny said...

Thanks for passing this along. All of the questions are really thought provoking, important ones.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Great questions. Thanks for sharing these. I'll be thinking on these things for sure! ~Cheryl